Happy Thursday! Wow! It’s almost Christmas, isn’t it? Are you ready? I think I am! Anyway…this time our Create with Connie and Mary Thursday will run for TWO WEEKS because of Christmas next week! We will see you back here on New Year’s Eve for another challenge! This week we have an awesome sketch for you to try!
I just HAD to pull out one of the upcoming sets from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog called Simply Succulents and use it with this sketch!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 Just Jade layer is embossed with the new Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- Two 2″ circles were punched from the Flowers & Fields Designer Paper (SAB) and added to the background
- The succulent image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 3 x 3-3/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Dark Pool Party, Just Jade Combo, Light Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green Combo, Perfect Posy Combo and Dark Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends. It was added to the front
- The greeting from Simply Succulent was stamped with Memento Black on 3/4 x 2 piece of Perfect Posy cardstock, then add it to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones were added to the front.
Don’t you love it? I’m really excited about this set! OK…check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!