It’s Thursday…the LAST Thursday of the year AND New Year’s Eve! Are you doing anything special tonight? Not us…we’ll watch the ball drop from our couch! We do have a fun color combination for you to try this week!
I used the new Simply Succulents Stamp Set and dies on my card again this week! When I saw the front of the stamp case, I imagined that it was a topiary of succulents! So, that is what I set out to create!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Boho Indigo Designer Paper (I love the navy prints in here!).
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Balmy Blue cardstock was added across the front.
- The pot and succulents were stamped on a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock and colored with Night of Navy Combo, Balmy Blue Combo and Highland Heather Combo Stampin’ Blends. The topiary stems were hand-drawn with the Night of Navy Marker.
- The Whisper White panel was layered on a 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Highland Heather cardstock,, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thanks was stamped on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Potted Succulent Dies. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Navy Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background.
OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas! Have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Be safe!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You'll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you'll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X