It’s Thursday…the LAST Thursday of the year AND New Year’s Eve! Are you doing anything special tonight? Not us…we’ll watch the ball drop from our couch! We do have a fun color combination for you to try this week!
I used the new Simply Succulents Stamp Set and dies on my card again this week! When I saw the front of the stamp case, I imagined that it was a topiary of succulents! So, that is what I set out to create!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Boho Indigo Designer Paper (I love the navy prints in here!).
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Balmy Blue cardstock was added across the front.
- The pot and succulents were stamped on a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock and colored with Night of Navy Combo, Balmy Blue Combo and Highland Heather Combo Stampin’ Blends. The topiary stems were hand-drawn with the Night of Navy Marker.
- The Whisper White panel was layered on a 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Highland Heather cardstock,, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thanks was stamped on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Potted Succulent Dies. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Navy Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background.
OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas! Have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Be safe!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!