It’s Thursday…the LAST Thursday of the year AND New Year’s Eve! Are you doing anything special tonight? Not us…we’ll watch the ball drop from our couch! We do have a fun color combination for you to try this week!
I used the new Simply Succulents Stamp Set and dies on my card again this week! When I saw the front of the stamp case, I imagined that it was a topiary of succulents! So, that is what I set out to create!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Boho Indigo Designer Paper (I love the navy prints in here!).
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Balmy Blue cardstock was added across the front.
- The pot and succulents were stamped on a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock and colored with Night of Navy Combo, Balmy Blue Combo and Highland Heather Combo Stampin’ Blends. The topiary stems were hand-drawn with the Night of Navy Marker.
- The Whisper White panel was layered on a 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Highland Heather cardstock,, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thanks was stamped on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Potted Succulent Dies. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Navy Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background.
OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas! Have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Be safe!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6