It’s Thursday…the LAST Thursday of the year AND New Year’s Eve! Are you doing anything special tonight? Not us…we’ll watch the ball drop from our couch! We do have a fun color combination for you to try this week!
I used the new Simply Succulents Stamp Set and dies on my card again this week! When I saw the front of the stamp case, I imagined that it was a topiary of succulents! So, that is what I set out to create!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Boho Indigo Designer Paper (I love the navy prints in here!).
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Balmy Blue cardstock was added across the front.
- The pot and succulents were stamped on a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock and colored with Night of Navy Combo, Balmy Blue Combo and Highland Heather Combo Stampin’ Blends. The topiary stems were hand-drawn with the Night of Navy Marker.
- The Whisper White panel was layered on a 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Highland Heather cardstock,, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thanks was stamped on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Potted Succulent Dies. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Navy Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background.
OK…go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some great ideas! Have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Be safe!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27