It’s Thursday again and time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge! This week is a fun sketch challenge! We hope you play along!
I grabbed my free Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Darling Donkeys to use for the first time! This really is a CUTE set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Bermuda Bay Oh So Ombre (another FREE Sale-A-Bration selection) is added to the front.
- A coordinating 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of the Old Olive Oh So Ombre DSP was added on top.
- The 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Bermuda Bay was added on top.
- The donkey from Darling Donkeys Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White and cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle. He was colored with Gray Granite Combo and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. The circle was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, the bottom under the Bermuda Bay strip.
- Hee Haw from Darling Donkeys was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 1-3/4 Basic White cardstock, the end cut at an angle, then adhered to the front.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins were added to the background.
Isn’t that just SUPER cute and super easy! Love it! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with the sketch challenge this week…lots of inspiration for you!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!