Happy Thursday…can you believe another week has rolled around? I can’t! It is already the end of January! Wow! This week is a fun color challenge for you to try!
I knew I wanted flowers…and I tried a couple sets, but settled on Pretty Perennials for today’s card. I also love the black/white graphics in the True Love Designer Paper!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Magenta Madness, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White was added on top and stamped with the Pretty Perennial happy greeting in Magenta Madness and the Sending Lots of in Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- A 3 x 3 piece of True Love Designer Paper was added towards the top.
- The large flower was stamped with Magenta Madness Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Perennial Dies. The smaller flower was cut with the die twice, once from Basic White and once from Magenta Madness. The Basic White one was added to the large flower, and the petals added to the outline of the Magenta Madness one. The large flower is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the sprigs were cut from Magenta Madness and tucked under the larger flower.
- Matte Black Dots were added to the centers of each flower.
Fun! I love the pop of color against the Black and White! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27