Happy Thursday…can you believe another week has rolled around? I can’t! It is already the end of January! Wow! This week is a fun color challenge for you to try!
I knew I wanted flowers…and I tried a couple sets, but settled on Pretty Perennials for today’s card. I also love the black/white graphics in the True Love Designer Paper!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Magenta Madness, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White was added on top and stamped with the Pretty Perennial happy greeting in Magenta Madness and the Sending Lots of in Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- A 3 x 3 piece of True Love Designer Paper was added towards the top.
- The large flower was stamped with Magenta Madness Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Perennial Dies. The smaller flower was cut with the die twice, once from Basic White and once from Magenta Madness. The Basic White one was added to the large flower, and the petals added to the outline of the Magenta Madness one. The large flower is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the sprigs were cut from Magenta Madness and tucked under the larger flower.
- Matte Black Dots were added to the centers of each flower.
Fun! I love the pop of color against the Black and White! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!