Hello again! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge! This time it is an unusual sketch!
I decided to use my In Bloom Stamp set with Pierced Blooms Dies…actually, I only used the stamp set for the greeting because the dies are SO gorgeous with all the stitching on them! Since the sketch really called for it, I used made a square card…haven’t done that in a while!
- The base is 5 x 10 Soft Sea Foam cardstock, scored at 5 and folded.
- On top is a 4-3/4 x 4-3/4 piece of Basic White cardstock.
- The 4-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Rococo Rose cardstock was embossed with the Old World Paper embossing folder, then added to the front.
- A 3″ square of Paper Blooms Designer Paper (FREE SAB!) was cut in half diagonally, then added to the front of the card with points meeting in the center.
- The Stitched Shape large Circle was cut from Basic White cardstock and adhered in the center.
- The blooms were cut from Rococo Rose, Blushing Bride and Daffodil Delight, and the leaves from Soft Sea Foam cardstocks with the Pierced Blooms Dies, then arranged on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 3-3/4 strip of Garden Green was added over the circle.
- The greeting from In Bloom stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on a 3/4 x 2 piece of Basic White with Memento Black Ink.
- A trio of Pastel Pearls were added to the background.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary with this sketch! Lots of great ideas!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!