Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a pretty tablescape using USA’s patriotic colors! Those of you who get the 4th of July holiday off work today…I hope you are enjoying your long weekend!
IN BLOOM BUNDLE
The In Bloom Bundle remains one of my all time favorite floral sets….mainly because of all those stitched flowers and leaves dies! So happy that it remains in the catalog for another year! I grabbed it to make my bouquet, along with the Mason Jar Punch for my vase!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of In Good Taste Designer Paper was added to the bottom for the “table”.
- The mason jar was punched from Pacific Point cardstock and embossed with the Dots Embossing Folder, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Pierced Blooms Dies, the larger flowers were cut from Basic White, the smaller flowers from Real Red, the leaf clusters from Pear Pizzazz, and the smaller leaves from Mossy Meadow cardstocks. All were assembled and added to the vase with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bow was made from doubled Linen Thread tied in a bow and added with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The greeting from In Bloom stamp set was stamped with Real Red Ink on Basic White, then punched with the Double Oval Punch.
- Some yellow Holiday Rhinestones were added to the center of the larger flowers and Basic Rhinestones were added to the smaller flowers.
Pretty good representation of the red/white/blue vases of flowers, isn’t it??? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: XUBVX69X
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!