Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a gorgeous color combination this week…who else LOVES the new Pale Papaya color????
I love the abstract watercolor look of the flowers in the Artistically Inked Bundle. And that Expressions of Ink Designer Paper…wow! It is gorgeous! It is hard even to cut it. But, you know…I can always buy more, right?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pale Papaya cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Expressions of Ink Designer Paper was added to the bottom of the front.
- A 3-1/2 by 4 piece of Basic White cardstock was trimmed with the Basic Borders Die, stamped with “Thanks” and some dots in Calypso Coral Ink, then added to the front.
- The large flower image from Artistically Inked Stamp Set was inked with the Pale Papaya Ink, and Calypso Coral Ink was sponged on the edges before stamping on scrap Basic White. A few Calypso Coral dots were stamped on the flower. The center was stamped with Calypso Coral Ink and two sets of leaves with Pear Pizzazz Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock. They were cut with the Artistic Dies and added to the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some gold leaves and sprigs from Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack were tucked under the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Isn’t that pretty? I really LOVE these colors! OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!