Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a pretty color combination that is quite popular in Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Papers.
SWEET AS A PEACH
I decided to pull out my Sweet as a Peach Bundle since the colors were so soft! I paired it with the Pansy Petals DSP. I love that gingham and I had these squares already cut and left over!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mint Macaron was embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder.
- Two 2 x 2 gingham squares from Pansy Petals DSP were added to the left side.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Cinnamon Cider was added on top.
- The Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle was cut from Basic White with the Die. It was stamped with the Sweet as a Peach greeting in Cinnamon Cider Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The peaches and flowers were inked with Pale Papaya (and a little Calypso Coral for a two-tone look) and stamped on scrap Basic White. The leaves were stamped with Mint Macaron. All were cut with the Peach Dies. They were added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added to the peaches and center of the flower.
Yep! Love this color combination! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9