Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a pretty color combination that is quite popular in Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Papers.
SWEET AS A PEACH
I decided to pull out my Sweet as a Peach Bundle since the colors were so soft! I paired it with the Pansy Petals DSP. I love that gingham and I had these squares already cut and left over!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mint Macaron was embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder.
- Two 2 x 2 gingham squares from Pansy Petals DSP were added to the left side.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Cinnamon Cider was added on top.
- The Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle was cut from Basic White with the Die. It was stamped with the Sweet as a Peach greeting in Cinnamon Cider Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The peaches and flowers were inked with Pale Papaya (and a little Calypso Coral for a two-tone look) and stamped on scrap Basic White. The leaves were stamped with Mint Macaron. All were cut with the Peach Dies. They were added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added to the peaches and center of the flower.
Yep! Love this color combination! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!