Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we are casing the catalog each week. Here is this week’s card to case! We could use the stamp set, the colors, the layout…whatever inspires us about the card.
I decided to use the layout again for my card and picked my What’s Cookin’ stamp set to use, along with the Pattern Party Designer Paper (Host only special). Remember that most of the Annual Catalog Designer Paper packs are ON SALE for the month of July! Shop my ONLINE STORE with the link below!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party was added on top.
- Three 1-1/2 x 3-1/2 pieces of Pattern Party DSP were added to the front, evenly spaced.
- The second from largest Layering Circle was cut from Basic White cardstock and added to the front.
- The cutting board was cut with the Cookin’ Dies from Crumb Cake cardstock and added with a Stampin’ Dimensionals. Some Gold Simply Elegant Trim was wrapped around the handle and tied in a bow.
- The bowl was stamped with Bumblebee Ink on So Saffron cardstock, the measuring cups with Granny Apple Green Ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock, the spoon with Bermuda Bay Ink on Basic White cardstock. All were cut with the Cookin’ Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- What’s Cookin’? was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 5/8 x 2 piece of Pool Party cardstock, the end cut at an angle and tucked under the cutting board with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Two gold Genial Gems were added to the cutting board.
This is such a FUN set to play with! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this “Case the Catalog” challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9