Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we are casing the catalog each week. Here is this week’s card to case! We could use the stamp set, the colors, the layout…whatever inspires us about the card.
I decided to use the layout again for my card and picked my What’s Cookin’ stamp set to use, along with the Pattern Party Designer Paper (Host only special). Remember that most of the Annual Catalog Designer Paper packs are ON SALE for the month of July! Shop my ONLINE STORE with the link below!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party was added on top.
- Three 1-1/2 x 3-1/2 pieces of Pattern Party DSP were added to the front, evenly spaced.
- The second from largest Layering Circle was cut from Basic White cardstock and added to the front.
- The cutting board was cut with the Cookin’ Dies from Crumb Cake cardstock and added with a Stampin’ Dimensionals. Some Gold Simply Elegant Trim was wrapped around the handle and tied in a bow.
- The bowl was stamped with Bumblebee Ink on So Saffron cardstock, the measuring cups with Granny Apple Green Ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock, the spoon with Bermuda Bay Ink on Basic White cardstock. All were cut with the Cookin’ Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- What’s Cookin’? was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 5/8 x 2 piece of Pool Party cardstock, the end cut at an angle and tucked under the cutting board with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Two gold Genial Gems were added to the cutting board.
This is such a FUN set to play with! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this “Case the Catalog” challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!