Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This month we are casing the catalog each week. Here is this week’s card to case! We could use the stamp set, the colors, the layout…whatever inspires us about the card.
I decided to use the layout again for my card and picked my What’s Cookin’ stamp set to use, along with the Pattern Party Designer Paper (Host only special). Remember that most of the Annual Catalog Designer Paper packs are ON SALE for the month of July! Shop my ONLINE STORE with the link below!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party was added on top.
- Three 1-1/2 x 3-1/2 pieces of Pattern Party DSP were added to the front, evenly spaced.
- The second from largest Layering Circle was cut from Basic White cardstock and added to the front.
- The cutting board was cut with the Cookin’ Dies from Crumb Cake cardstock and added with a Stampin’ Dimensionals. Some Gold Simply Elegant Trim was wrapped around the handle and tied in a bow.
- The bowl was stamped with Bumblebee Ink on So Saffron cardstock, the measuring cups with Granny Apple Green Ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock, the spoon with Bermuda Bay Ink on Basic White cardstock. All were cut with the Cookin’ Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- What’s Cookin’? was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 5/8 x 2 piece of Pool Party cardstock, the end cut at an angle and tucked under the cutting board with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Two gold Genial Gems were added to the cutting board.
This is such a FUN set to play with! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this “Case the Catalog” challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!