Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week we have a cabinet of pretty white milk glass! I’d LOVE to have a cabinet of glassware like this in my home!
WHAT’S COOKIN’ and WELCOMING WINDOW
I used a combination of two die sets…Cookin’ and Window Flower Box Dies to work on my card…I thought it worked out pretty well! Although the shelves aren’t a cabinet, it does work as inspiration!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock was embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP was added to the right side.
- Three shelves were cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Window Flower Box Dies and added to the left with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pitcher and flower pot were cut from Basic White with the Window Flower Box Dies and added to the shelf.
- The bowl, whisk and salt/pepper mills were cut from Basic White with the Cookin’ Dies and added to the shelves.
- A succulent plant was hand-cut from the Bloom Where You Are Planted DSP and added to the flower pot.
- Thank you from Welcoming Window Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White and cut with the Layering Circle Die. It was layered on the scallop circle cut from Bermuda Bay. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Simply Elegant Silver Cord was tied to the handle of the whisk in a bow.
- A trio of Artistry Blooms Sequins were added to the background.
I’m pretty happy with how this turned out…never know if it will look like what you picture in your head! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!