Happy Thursday! It’s time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a pretty color combination for you this week. I was inspired to use it for a non-traditional colored Christmas card!
SWEETS & TREATS STAMP SET
One thing I liked best about this set is that it really can be used for all occasions, but I LOVE that fig pudding image! It reminds me of the Nothing Bundt Cakes if you have those stores around you! So fun to get an individual sized bundt cake…and they are SO delicious! This card came together really quickly!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- A 2-1/2 x 5 piece of Night of Navy was added to the background.
- The 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Pansy Patch Designer Paper was wrapped with Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon tied in a knot and added on top towards the left.
- A 2-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White was added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The fig pudding and cake stand images from Sweets & Treats Stamp Set were stamped with Night of Navy Ink on scrap Basic White, then colored with Petal Pink and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends (be careful so the Night of Navy Ink doesn’t smear). They were hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Sweets & Treats was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Petal Pink cardstock, then punched with the Double Oval Punch and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the “frosting” (again, be careful).
- A trio of In Color Jewels were added to the background for some bling!
I was unsure if I needed to get this set or not, but SO happy that I did! Next up is making some birthday cards! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!