Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a pretty color combination for this week…could be used for a variety of seasons! I went with WINTER as the colors are in the Penguin Playmates Designer Paper!
Not much stamping on here…mostly cutting out directly from the Penguin Playmates DSP again!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Just Jade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Fresh Freesia cardstock is embossed with the Wintery Embossing Folder on the left side.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of stripe Penguin Playmates DSP was added to the right side and a 1/8 x 5-1/4 strip of Misty Moonlight cardstock to hide the seam.
- A circle was cut from Just Jade with the Layering Circle Dies and the snowflakes from Snowbuddy Better stamp set stamped in the background with Just Jade Ink.
- A piece of Basic White was torn and trimmed with the Layering Circle Die for a snowbank, and adhere to the bottom of the circle.
- It was layered on a slightly larger Scallop Circle cut from Misty Moonlight.
- The snowman was hand-cut from the Penguin Playmates DSP and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Snowbuddy Better stamp set was stamped with Just Jade Ink on 1/2 x 2 piece of Basic White cardstock and the end cut at an angle. It was tucked under the snowman with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A trio of Subtle Shimmer Sequins were added to the background.
SO MUCH FUN! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM