Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. The color challenge this week seems quite appropriate for the Fall and Halloween season…but our Challenge Team could use anything they wanted!
SPARKLE OF THE SEASON
I recently purchased the Sparkle of the Season Bundle and am SO happy that I did! I love the variety of different wreaths and accessories you can add to them! I have several to share with you over the next couple weeks! The colors were perfect for a fall wreath!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Evening Evergreen cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was added on top.
- A 1×4 piece of Evening Evergreen In Colors 6×6 DSP was added to the bottom with a 1/4 x 4 strip of Pumpkin Pie cardstock to hide the seam.
- Thankful for You from Sparkle of the Season stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen Ink.
- The leaf wreath was cut from Evening Evergreen cardstock and some leaves from Bumblebee cardstock with the Seasonal Swirls Dies. They were adhered to the front with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Two pumpkins were cut with the dies from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two leaf branches were stamped with Bumblebee Ink on Basic White and cut with the branch die. All were assembled and added to the front of the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Black & White Gingham Ribbon was colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, then tied in a bow and added to the wreath with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Five orange Artistry Blooms Sequins were added to the wreath and another one added next to the greeting for a little bling!
Isn’t that pretty? I really do love this bundle! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
We are making the season wintry and festive with our new MERRY SNOWFLAKES COLLECTION! The Merry Snowflakes stamp set has beautiful snowflakes and greetings for the front and inside, plus the Stitched Snowflake Dies are full of embossing and stitching details! This Merry Snowflakes Collection is combined with the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper to make your season sparkle! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a useful holiday project tutorial you can easily adapt for other occasions! See more details here!