Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. The color challenge this week seems quite appropriate for the Fall and Halloween season…but our Challenge Team could use anything they wanted!
SPARKLE OF THE SEASON
I recently purchased the Sparkle of the Season Bundle and am SO happy that I did! I love the variety of different wreaths and accessories you can add to them! I have several to share with you over the next couple weeks! The colors were perfect for a fall wreath!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Evening Evergreen cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was added on top.
- A 1×4 piece of Evening Evergreen In Colors 6×6 DSP was added to the bottom with a 1/4 x 4 strip of Pumpkin Pie cardstock to hide the seam.
- Thankful for You from Sparkle of the Season stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen Ink.
- The leaf wreath was cut from Evening Evergreen cardstock and some leaves from Bumblebee cardstock with the Seasonal Swirls Dies. They were adhered to the front with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Two pumpkins were cut with the dies from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two leaf branches were stamped with Bumblebee Ink on Basic White and cut with the branch die. All were assembled and added to the front of the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Black & White Gingham Ribbon was colored with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, then tied in a bow and added to the wreath with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Five orange Artistry Blooms Sequins were added to the wreath and another one added next to the greeting for a little bling!
Isn’t that pretty? I really do love this bundle! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Celebrate life's big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone's face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We've paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We've paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!