Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have great sketch challenge this week!
I’ve used Stampin’ Up!’s Cactus Cuties stamp set for my card today…and you’ll note that Mary used the same set! We hadn’t talked or seen each other’s cards until I went to upload mine! Too funny…that happens a lot with us!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Friendly Hello Designer Paper was added on top.
- A 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Pool Party cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Cactus Cuties stamp set in Shaded Spruce Ink in the upper right corner.
- The narrow label from the upcoming Waves Dies was cut from Shaded Spruce cardstock, cut in half, then adhered behind the Pool Party as directed by the sketch. Then the square was adhered to the front.
- A 3/4 x 3-3/4 strip of coordinating Friendly Hello DSP was added across the top of it.
- On Basic White cardstock, the large cactus was stamped with Shaded Spruce, it’s container with Pale Papaya Ink, the smaller plant with Granny Apple Green Ink and the container with Cinnamon Cider Ink. The two flowers were stamped with Fresh Freesia Ink.
- The Cactus Builder Punch was used to punch the one container and the others were hand-cut, then everything added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Iridescent Rhinestones were added to the flowers and the one container for a little bling!
I love how this turned out so summery looking! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!