Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Today is a fun sketch…my card came together really quickly!
LET’S SET SAIL
I didn’t think I needed this Let’s Set Sail bundle, but the Sailboat Builder Punch kept calling my name, so I broke down and got it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4. The front portion only was embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder (I love that it looks like waves!)
- A 1 x 5-1/2 strip of Misty Moonlight cardstock was added across the front.
- The large Scallop Rectangle was cut with the Scalloped Contours Dies from Basic White cardstock.
- The bottom of the rectangle was stamped with the “water” and Balmy Blue Ink. The shadow of the boat and greeting with Misty Moonlight Ink. The boat mast and birds were stamped with Early Espresso Ink and the sails with Bumblebee Ink.
- A 1″ stitched circle from Picture This Dies cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock for the sun, and the small cloud from Brilliant Rainbow Dies and Basic White cardstock, both popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals, complete the card!
This card is perfect for any water enthusiast! I ended up not even using the Sailboat punch, lol! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!