It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Love today’s color challenge!
FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS
I’ve used this set SO much recently! I really liked how this one turned out!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Rich Razzleberry cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded. The front was embossed with the Gingham Embossing Folder.
- A 2 x 5-1/2 piece of Flowering Tulips Designer Paper was added along the bottom.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Fresh Freesia cardstock was added across the top of the DSP to hide the seam.
- The next to largest Layering Circle was cut from Basic White cardstock with the Die, then stamped with the stems/leaves in Flowering Rain Boots and Soft Succulent Ink. They were colored with Light Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends. The tops were inked with Fresh Freesia then a sponge dauber used to add Rich Razzleberry Ink along the bottoms. Then the Light Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends filled in the rest of the color on the blossoms. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Rain or Shine greeting was stamped with Rich Razzleberry Ink on 5/8 x 3-1/4 piece of Soft Succulent cardstock and cut the flag ends. It was adhered to the circle.
- A trio of Brushed Brass Butterflies were added to the background.
This card says SPRING, doesn’t it? OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!