It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. Love today’s color challenge!
FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS
I’ve used this set SO much recently! I really liked how this one turned out!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Rich Razzleberry cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded. The front was embossed with the Gingham Embossing Folder.
- A 2 x 5-1/2 piece of Flowering Tulips Designer Paper was added along the bottom.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/2 strip of Fresh Freesia cardstock was added across the top of the DSP to hide the seam.
- The next to largest Layering Circle was cut from Basic White cardstock with the Die, then stamped with the stems/leaves in Flowering Rain Boots and Soft Succulent Ink. They were colored with Light Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends. The tops were inked with Fresh Freesia then a sponge dauber used to add Rich Razzleberry Ink along the bottoms. Then the Light Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends filled in the rest of the color on the blossoms. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Rain or Shine greeting was stamped with Rich Razzleberry Ink on 5/8 x 3-1/4 piece of Soft Succulent cardstock and cut the flag ends. It was adhered to the circle.
- A trio of Brushed Brass Butterflies were added to the background.
This card says SPRING, doesn’t it? OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!