It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This was a really fun sketch to use this week! I know I’ll be using it again…sooner rather than later!
Here’s another bundle that demos could preorder this month…but in just a few days EVERYONE can order everything from the new catalog! I can’t wait…what about you?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Fresh Freesia cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of floral from Hue of Happiness Designer Paper was cut and added to the left side.
- A 1-1/8 x 5-1/4 piece of the reverse striped print in Hue of Happiness DSP was cut and added to the right side, leaving a small gap between.
- A 1-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the Happiness Abounds greeting in Gorgeous Grape Ink. The bottom was cut with the spiral die in the Blooming Happiness Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 2-1/2 strip of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added below the greeting.
- The rose and leaf branch were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Light & Dark Fresh Freesia and Light & Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Blooming Happiness Dies and added to the Basic White panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of blue Glossy Dots were added to the background.
Isn’t that designer paper GORGEOUS? Purple roses are one of my favorites! I just love how this card turned out! OK, go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!