It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week is a fun sketch challenge!
This is a slight variation of the card I used in my Valentine’s Buffet Class last week! It was a hit! It worked perfectly for today’s sketch challenge just by tweaking the measurements a little.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock was embosssed with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- Two 3/8 x 3-1/2 strips of Mint Country Gingham DSP were added to the background.
- The Decorative Circle was punched from Basic White cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Country Bouquet Stamp Set. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Country Bouquet large heart was punched from Country Gingham DSP, the leaves from Mint Macaron cardstock and the small heart from Sweet Sorbet cardstock. All were added to the Decorative Circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- An Iridescent Rhinestone was added to the small heart for a little bling.
Simple, but it really says Valentine, doesn’t it? Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Country Bouquet
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Basic White, Thick Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, Decorative Circle Punch, Country Bouquet Punch, Iridescent Rhinestones, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!