It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week is a bright color challenge!
I know I’ve said it before, but these bunnies are just darling!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 5 piece of red floral Regency Park DSP was added down the center.
- The 2-1/4 x 4-1/4 of polka dot Regency Park DSP was wrapped with White Crinkled Ribbon and tied in a bow, then added towards the left side.
- The ovals from the Framed Florets Dies were cut from Basic White cardstock.
- The oval center portion was stamped with the Easter Bunny in Memento Black Ink and colored with Light Smoky Slate and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends for the ear and cheek.
- The grass was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink along the bottom and colored with Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends.
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock and colored with Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight and Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends, then trimmed and adhered to the neck.
- The ovals were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Iridescent Rhinestones were added to the background of the oval and one in the center of the large flower.
- The greeting from Easter Bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 2-1/2 Sweet Sorbet cardstock, then end cut at an angle.
SO sweet! I love it! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Easter Bunny
Ink: Momento Black, Shaded Spruce
Blends: Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Shaded Spruce, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sorbet
Cardstock: Basic White, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet, Regency Park DSP
Accessories: Framed Florets Dies, White Crinkle Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!