It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week is a bright color challenge!
I know I’ve said it before, but these bunnies are just darling!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 5 piece of red floral Regency Park DSP was added down the center.
- The 2-1/4 x 4-1/4 of polka dot Regency Park DSP was wrapped with White Crinkled Ribbon and tied in a bow, then added towards the left side.
- The ovals from the Framed Florets Dies were cut from Basic White cardstock.
- The oval center portion was stamped with the Easter Bunny in Memento Black Ink and colored with Light Smoky Slate and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends for the ear and cheek.
- The grass was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink along the bottom and colored with Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends.
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock and colored with Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight and Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends, then trimmed and adhered to the neck.
- The ovals were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Iridescent Rhinestones were added to the background of the oval and one in the center of the large flower.
- The greeting from Easter Bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 2-1/2 Sweet Sorbet cardstock, then end cut at an angle.
SO sweet! I love it! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Easter Bunny
Ink: Momento Black, Shaded Spruce
Blends: Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Shaded Spruce, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sorbet
Cardstock: Basic White, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet, Regency Park DSP
Accessories: Framed Florets Dies, White Crinkle Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: XUBVX69X
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!