It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. The month of July we do our Case the Catalog Challenge! These are always fun, and we love to see what the Challenge Team comes up with! They can copy the color combo, the stamp set, the layout…or any combination of the above! Lots of creative expression.
I wanted to mimic the coloring aspect of the catalog sample but found I don’t have a lot of coloring stamps left! Funny how that changes over time! I pulled out Dainty Delight just so I could use my Stampin’ Blends like the catalog photo!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Lost Lagoon cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of striped Vellum Basics was added on top.
- The large Deckled Rectangle was cut with the dies from Basic White cardstock, then colored in the center with a Blending Brush and Pool Party Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower image was stamped on scrap Basic White cardstock with Memento Black Ink and colored with Berry Bliss Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo, Tranquil Tide Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the dies and added to the deckled rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1 x 2-1/2 piece of Berry Bliss cardstock and the end cut at an angle. It was tucked under the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of pink Tinsel Gems Four Pack were added to the background.
Love the same look, but still totally different! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Dainty Delight
Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party
Blends: Berry Bliss Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo, Tranquil Tide
Cardstock: Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Berry Bliss, Vellum Basics
Accessories: Dainty Delight Dies, Tinsel Gems Four Pack, Blending Brush, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!