Happy Thursday everyone!!! Hope your week is going great! We have a fun sketch for you this week over on Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! Come play along!
This card came together pretty easily…mainly because I had several of the elements done and sitting on my desk from other projects! I had a few of these pineapples from In The Tropics Dies left over from I swap I did, so that became the focus of my card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party Cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 3 x 4-1/2 piece of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper Pool Party print was added to the left side.
- The 3/4 x 3-1/2 of coordinating floral print in the Tropical Oasis Designer Paper was added over top.
- The 1/4 x 3-3/4 Shaded Spruce cardstock strip placed on top.
- The pineapple from the In The Tropics Die was cut from Mango Melody cardstock, then glued on a piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock. It was hand-cut around the shape and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The top of the pineapple was cut with the die from Pear Pizzazz cardstock, then sponged with Shaded Spruce Ink. It was shaped and then added about 1/2 inch above the pineapple on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped on a 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock with Shaded Spruce Ink, then the sides torn. It was added over the gap on the pineapple.
- A trio of green Holiday Rhinestones (did you know these carried over???? I’m SO happy they did!) was added to the background.
LOVE it! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over at Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this sketch challenge this week! SO many great ideas!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!