Happy Thursday everyone!!! Hope your week is going great! We have a fun sketch for you this week over on Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! Come play along!
This card came together pretty easily…mainly because I had several of the elements done and sitting on my desk from other projects! I had a few of these pineapples from In The Tropics Dies left over from I swap I did, so that became the focus of my card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party Cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 3 x 4-1/2 piece of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper Pool Party print was added to the left side.
- The 3/4 x 3-1/2 of coordinating floral print in the Tropical Oasis Designer Paper was added over top.
- The 1/4 x 3-3/4 Shaded Spruce cardstock strip placed on top.
- The pineapple from the In The Tropics Die was cut from Mango Melody cardstock, then glued on a piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock. It was hand-cut around the shape and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The top of the pineapple was cut with the die from Pear Pizzazz cardstock, then sponged with Shaded Spruce Ink. It was shaped and then added about 1/2 inch above the pineapple on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped on a 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock with Shaded Spruce Ink, then the sides torn. It was added over the gap on the pineapple.
- A trio of green Holiday Rhinestones (did you know these carried over???? I’m SO happy they did!) was added to the background.
LOVE it! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over at Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this sketch challenge this week! SO many great ideas!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV