Happy Thursday everyone!!! Hope your week is going great! We have a fun sketch for you this week over on Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! Come play along!
This card came together pretty easily…mainly because I had several of the elements done and sitting on my desk from other projects! I had a few of these pineapples from In The Tropics Dies left over from I swap I did, so that became the focus of my card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party Cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 3 x 4-1/2 piece of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper Pool Party print was added to the left side.
- The 3/4 x 3-1/2 of coordinating floral print in the Tropical Oasis Designer Paper was added over top.
- The 1/4 x 3-3/4 Shaded Spruce cardstock strip placed on top.
- The pineapple from the In The Tropics Die was cut from Mango Melody cardstock, then glued on a piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock. It was hand-cut around the shape and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The top of the pineapple was cut with the die from Pear Pizzazz cardstock, then sponged with Shaded Spruce Ink. It was shaped and then added about 1/2 inch above the pineapple on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped on a 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock with Shaded Spruce Ink, then the sides torn. It was added over the gap on the pineapple.
- A trio of green Holiday Rhinestones (did you know these carried over???? I’m SO happy they did!) was added to the background.
LOVE it! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over at Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this sketch challenge this week! SO many great ideas!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!