Happy Thursday everyone!!! Hope your week is going great! We have a fun sketch for you this week over on Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! Come play along!
This card came together pretty easily…mainly because I had several of the elements done and sitting on my desk from other projects! I had a few of these pineapples from In The Tropics Dies left over from I swap I did, so that became the focus of my card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party Cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 3 x 4-1/2 piece of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper Pool Party print was added to the left side.
- The 3/4 x 3-1/2 of coordinating floral print in the Tropical Oasis Designer Paper was added over top.
- The 1/4 x 3-3/4 Shaded Spruce cardstock strip placed on top.
- The pineapple from the In The Tropics Die was cut from Mango Melody cardstock, then glued on a piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock. It was hand-cut around the shape and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The top of the pineapple was cut with the die from Pear Pizzazz cardstock, then sponged with Shaded Spruce Ink. It was shaped and then added about 1/2 inch above the pineapple on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped on a 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock with Shaded Spruce Ink, then the sides torn. It was added over the gap on the pineapple.
- A trio of green Holiday Rhinestones (did you know these carried over???? I’m SO happy they did!) was added to the background.
LOVE it! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over at Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this sketch challenge this week! SO many great ideas!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27