Happy Thursday everyone!!! Hope your week is going great! We have a fun sketch for you this week over on Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge! Come play along!
This card came together pretty easily…mainly because I had several of the elements done and sitting on my desk from other projects! I had a few of these pineapples from In The Tropics Dies left over from I swap I did, so that became the focus of my card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party Cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 3 x 4-1/2 piece of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper Pool Party print was added to the left side.
- The 3/4 x 3-1/2 of coordinating floral print in the Tropical Oasis Designer Paper was added over top.
- The 1/4 x 3-3/4 Shaded Spruce cardstock strip placed on top.
- The pineapple from the In The Tropics Die was cut from Mango Melody cardstock, then glued on a piece of Pineapple Punch cardstock. It was hand-cut around the shape and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The top of the pineapple was cut with the die from Pear Pizzazz cardstock, then sponged with Shaded Spruce Ink. It was shaped and then added about 1/2 inch above the pineapple on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped on a 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock with Shaded Spruce Ink, then the sides torn. It was added over the gap on the pineapple.
- A trio of green Holiday Rhinestones (did you know these carried over???? I’m SO happy they did!) was added to the background.
LOVE it! OK…check out the rest of the Challenge Team over at Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this sketch challenge this week! SO many great ideas!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM