Saturday we have a special challenge for our subscribers over on Create with Connie and Mary. Subscribers can win free subscriptions to the next edition just by playing along. This week it is a sketch challenge…my favorite!
It's not too late to join! We are just starting our last week, but all of our projects stay up over a year past the end of the session. You can refer back to them 24/7. We have step-by-step PHOTO tutorials for you to easily follow! AND…we've had some AWESOME, FUN projects so far! Really…you don't want to miss these! For only $29.95 US, you get over 30 tutorials…less than $1 each!
Here's the FUN sketch challenge for this week:
I used Scentsational Seasons for my card…love this cute little set…and I loved my project this week using it! Sorry…can't show you that, but did you see the FREE Preview Tutorial I did using it, too? You can see it and get a taste of what our Holiday Edition is all about! You can find it HERE.
- I used a base of Gumball Green cardstock and layered on Cherry Cobber that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Chevron Impressions Folder.
- On top of that I used a piece of Snow Festival Designer Paper, with a Scallop Edge Border of Gumball Green along the right side.
- I cut the Window Frame Framelit from Crumb Cake, and used the Festive Piercing Template around the edges. It is layered on a square of Champagne Glimmer Paper.
- The tree was stamped with Gumball Green and Early Espresso for the trunk, then cut with the Holiday Collection Framelit. I used the star punch for the top from the Merry Minis Punch Pack.
- I added a bow of Gumball Green Sweater Trim and a Merry Christmas greeting from Family Reunion stamp set in Gumball Green on the Whisper White.
I LOVE it…how about you? Make sure to check out what the rest of our awesome Design Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then remember to LIKE US on Facebook AND grab your stamps and play along! We love to see what you do!