Wow! Another session of Create with Connie and Mary is over. HOWEVER, we are still taking subscriptions for this FANTASTIC edition! You'll just get ALL 30 of the tutorials ALL AT ONCE! These are step-by-step photo tutorials you can print out or read online as you need…for only $29.95 US. That is less than $1 each! Our Holiday Edition will stay up for an entire year…leaving you lots of time to go back and do the fun projects as you need them! So…don't delay! Sign up for today!
AND…be watching for a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! We have something in the works that we think you will be VERY excited about!
Our last challenge for the Holiday Edition is a color challenge. We just have the Design Team do this challenge since the Holiday Edition officially ends today. But, you are welcome to play along, just leave a link to your submission in the comments area. We will be announcing the winners of our merchandise gift certificates and free subscriptions to the Occasions Edition on Sunday!
Here's my card using Wonderful Winterland…a cute little winter set in the Holiday Mini! I haven't seen many samples using it…but it is too darling not to include!
My card is kind of generic…could be used for a variety of winter occasions…birthday, thinking of you…whatever. But, I felt the greeting was appropriate to the image! Here's the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Gumball Green cardstock folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Cherry Cobbler, embossed with the Lacy Brocade folder.
- I included a 2 x 5 1/4 strip of Snow Festival Designer Paper across the bottom (I made sure the hearts were showing!)
- The Gumball Green 3/8 Satin Stitch Ribbon covers the seam. And I also made a "free standing" bow.
- I cut Primrose Petals Window Framelit and tucked it partially under the DSP.
- I stamped the Wonderful Winterland image with Black Stazon on Whisper White and watercolored with my Stampin' Write Markers in Cherry Cobbler, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green and Soft Suede. I cut the next smaller Framelit and layered it on top with Stampin' Dimensionals and added the bow.
- I stamped the greeting from Petite Pairs in Black Stazon and used the smallest Window Framelit to cut it out. It is layered on top with more Stampin' Dimensionals!
Isn't it fun…I love how sweet this turned out! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! THANK YOU for supporting Create with Connie and Mary…either as a subscriber or as a visitor. We do appreciate you!