We are just finishing up Week 2 over on Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013 ! But, you need to be a subscriber to see all the wonderful projects! Many of the projects, you'll be able to create in 2 hours or less…making them perfect for classes and camps! And we have lots of gift giving and home decor items, too! Join us…for only $24.95 US, you get 24 FABULOUS step-by-step PHOTO tutorials! That's just a little over $1 each! And, these projects use items from the main catalog…so they will be available to use for an ENTIRE YEAR!!! Check out Create with Connie and Mary now! Relax and let us design your classes this summer!
It's time for the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013 Saturday challenge…it is a GORGEOUS color combination, using a couple of the NEW In Colors…so soft and delicious!
Here is my card using this fun color challenge and one of the sets we featured this week…Timeless Talk!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Pistachio Pudding folded in half to make the base card.
- I adhered the Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffled Ribbon to the bottom of a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Soft Suede cardstock. I also adhered a 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Pistachio Pudding In Colors Designer Paper Stack towards the bottom.
- I stamped the bicycle from Timeless Talk with Soft Suede on Whisper White, then cut with the Decor Label Framelit. I added an Itty Bitty flower Punch from Crisp Cantaloupe pattern in the In Colors DSP Stack to the spoke hub and a Neutrals Candy Dot in the Center. I also added two more flowers with candy dots in the upper right corner to match.
- I cut a 1 1/4 x 2 1/2 Crisp Cantaloupe Polka Dot pattern and a 1 x 2 piece of Pistachio Pudding cardstock, cut the flag ends and adhered under the Decor Label.
- Finally, I stamped the Happy Birthday from Banner Greetings Hostess Set in Crisp Cantaloupe on Whisper White and cut it out, then adhered along the right side of the Bicycle image.
When I was playing around, I did several versions of this card…one of the other versions was for my June Stamp Club. I'll share those a little later!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team did for Saturday's Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps…everyone can play along and be eligible to win one of two FREE subscriptions to our Fall Edition!