We've got a beautiful color challenge for the last day of the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection! For our Week 4 challenge, just the Design Team creates a card!
Here's my card!
Here are the details:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 base of Pool Party is folded in half to make the card.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Coastal Cabana (love those two together!)
- Next I added a 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Winter Frost Designer Paper and wrapped the 1/8" Silver Ribbon around the bottom and secured behind the layer.
- I cut a 1 x 4 1/4 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper and added to the front.
- The Window Frame Framelit is cut from Pool Party cardstock.
- Next I stamped the Festive Flurry snowflakes in Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate on Whisper White and cut with the framelits and layered on top. I added a Frosted Finishes embellishment to the center.
- I stamped Peace on Earth in Smoky Slate on the front.
I really like how the window frame "frames" the snowflakes! Make sure to check out the inspiration from the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection on our website!
Even though our Winter Collection is officially over, it's not too late to join! You can access all the projects we've done for up to a year from now! Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 is only $29.95 US and you are getting over 42 step-by-step photo project tutorials and card ideas all geared for the winter holidays ALL IN ONE PLACE! Join us today!