Earlier this week, I showed you a card using the Medium Daisy Punch that I made for the CCM Inspiration Monday Challenge featuring a yummy daisy cake! SEE DAISY CARD HERE. But, what I didn’t show was the card that I made FIRST. I was trying to make a daisy flower with the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and Sunflower dies. I really liked how it turned out, but it really didn’t resemble the Sunflower Cake that was my inspiration. So…here is the card with directions that I didn’t show earlier! What do you think? I think it passes for a daisy!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- A 3-7/8 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the new Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder and added towards the top.
- Five 1″ Whisper White punched circles were added along the bottom.
- The Sunflowers outline and detail dies were cut from Thick Whisper White cardstock and the center from Daffodil Delight cardstock, then adhered together and added to the front.
- Celebrate You from Celebrate Sunflowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink and hand-cut closely around it, then added on top.
I really do love this card! Thanks for stopping by!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!