Earlier this week, I showed you a card using the Medium Daisy Punch that I made for the CCM Inspiration Monday Challenge featuring a yummy daisy cake! SEE DAISY CARD HERE. But, what I didn’t show was the card that I made FIRST. I was trying to make a daisy flower with the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and Sunflower dies. I really liked how it turned out, but it really didn’t resemble the Sunflower Cake that was my inspiration. So…here is the card with directions that I didn’t show earlier! What do you think? I think it passes for a daisy!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- A 3-7/8 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the new Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder and added towards the top.
- Five 1″ Whisper White punched circles were added along the bottom.
- The Sunflowers outline and detail dies were cut from Thick Whisper White cardstock and the center from Daffodil Delight cardstock, then adhered together and added to the front.
- Celebrate You from Celebrate Sunflowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink and hand-cut closely around it, then added on top.
I really do love this card! Thanks for stopping by!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27