Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful summertime decorated cake.
I love this yellow/black/white color combination! I used the Medium Daisy Punch to get the look of the daisies on the cake.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock was added on top.
- The 2-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the new Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder (Aug-Dec catalog) and adhered on top.
- A 1/4 x 5 strip of Daffodil Delight was added across the bottom.
- Seven 3/4″ Circles were punched from Whisper White cardstock and added across the bottom.
- Three Medium Daisies were punched from Whisper White cardstock and added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Three 3/4″ circles were punched from Daffodil Delight and added to the centers.
- Celebrate You from Celebrate Sunflowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and trimmed, then added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV