Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful summertime decorated cake.
I love this yellow/black/white color combination! I used the Medium Daisy Punch to get the look of the daisies on the cake.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock was added on top.
- The 2-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the new Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder (Aug-Dec catalog) and adhered on top.
- A 1/4 x 5 strip of Daffodil Delight was added across the bottom.
- Seven 3/4″ Circles were punched from Whisper White cardstock and added across the bottom.
- Three Medium Daisies were punched from Whisper White cardstock and added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Three 3/4″ circles were punched from Daffodil Delight and added to the centers.
- Celebrate You from Celebrate Sunflowers was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and trimmed, then added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR