Woohoo!!! It’s PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary as we prepare to start our newest Card “Create”tions Celebrations edition! It’s all about CARDS! We know so many of you LOVE these editions! We will use 18 different sets in the Annual and Occasions Catalogs and feature 4 cards in a set using them! That’s over 72 card ideas…for only $19.95 US! Kick off the end of the Stampin’ Up! year with these ideas for your classes and stamp camps (but, of course, you don’t need to be a demo to join!) See more details over on Create with Connie and Mary! And, we are introducing our first Design Team Member today…go check her out!
To celebrate our PREVIEW WEEK, I used Cheerful Critters stamp set for my card! Can you believe that in just a couple more months, some awesome In Colors will be going away? What will I do without Coastal Cabana (my favorite!), Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe that I used on this card???
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana, folded in half.
- So Saffron was cut to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 and added to the front.
- 1/2 x 4-1/4 strips of Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding were staggered across the front.
- The chick from Cheerful Critters was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Circle Framelits. She was colored with So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding Markers. The Happy Day greeting was stamped with Coastal Cabana ink.
- The chick circle was layered on the 2 1/2″ Circle Punch of Crisp Cantaloupe, and the next larger size of Circle Framelit cut Basic Black. It’s popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used the Petite Petals Punch (on sale this week!) with Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock and the Itty Bitty Accents flower punch with So Saffron cardstock to cut the flowers and added a small Pearl to the center. They were added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
Isn’t she cheerful? I love it! OK…make sure to check out Create with Connie and Mary…we have BLOG CANDY…you can win a FREE SUBSCRIPTION! Find out how over there!