I did this card a while ago and have been saving it to show you! I originally was going to use it for my Christmas Card Class last month, but it had a lot of die-cutting and I already had a few other projects using the Big Shot! I just think this card turned out gorgeous! I love the muted colors.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate, the Merry Medley Background Image was stamped with Smoky Slate Ink and the sponged around the edges with Smoky Slate Ink.
- The Pretty Pines Thinlet large and small pine stems were cut from Whisper White and the “mistletoe” from Silver Glimmer Paper.
- The pine cone background was cut from Whisper White cardstock and the lacy pine cone top from Silver Metallic Paper. The bow was cut from Real Red cardstock. They were all adhered to the front.
SOOOO pretty!!! It really is just gorgeous in person and I was excited how it turned out! Want to order the supplies? Click on the photos below to be taken to my website!
Know what else I’m excited about? Our latest Create with Connie and Mary November 2016 Mini Session is almost ready! We know you’ll be excited about the projects this month! Great ideas for gift cards, tags, and bags…along with cards! You’ll be all set for the holidays!
PLUS…sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that! Our December issue will be featuring the Occasions & SAB catalogs! WOOHOO!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp! Perfectly priced at only $8.95 per month!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.