You’ve probably just come from the awesome Tami Hewlett, she always has wonderful projects! Just click on the link below to take you around the entire blog hop for some GREAT inspiration!
First up is the card…love this sweet little toucan in the Bonanza Buddies stamp set and thought he would make a wonderful Valentine!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White cardstock was added on top
- A 1-3/4 x 5 piece of From My Heart Designer Paper was added down the right side.
- The 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock was added on top.
- The 1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of From My Heart Designer Paper was added on top of the Basic Black.
- Flirty Flamingo was cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The toucan from Bonanza Buddies was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Bonanza Dies. The beak was colored with Flirty Flamingo, Real Red and Poppy Parade Markers. He is added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The duo heart was cut from the From My Heart DSP and added to his beak.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added to the background and heart.
- The Flirty Flamingo Doily was added to the top of the Heart Tin (LOVE these tins…you can even BAKE in them!) They are large enough to hold 8-10 candy pieces, or a nice cupcake or browine!
- The Toucan was stamped the same as above, and the heart cut from the DSP. He is added to the doily with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The banner from Bonanza Die was cut from Real Red cardstock and added to the tin top with Mini Glue Dots.
I love how these turned out! And they were super simple to make, but would make a great gift for Valentine treats! OK…next up on the Control Freaks Blog Hop is Melissa Stout, I know you’ll enjoy her projects, too!