JAR OF FLOWERS CARD
The Jar of Flowers stamp set with coordinating punch is perfect for any season, but I especially love the sunflowers! I used two new In Colors, Bumblebee and Cinnamon Cider on my flowers. I made this card special for my girlfriend who had a birthday this week! I also made a surprise little gift notebook for my mom. She loves to keep one in her purse.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Two 2 x 2-1/2 pieces of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper were added crossways from each other.
- It’s Your Day from Many Mates stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Bumblebee Marker.
- The Whisper White cardstock was cut with the largest Layering Oval Die and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The jar was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the stems with Garden Green Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Pool Party and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. It was punched with the Jar Punch and added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sunflowers were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Cinnamon Cider Combo Blends and Bumblebee Marker. The leaves with Granny Apple Green Combo Blends. The flowers were hand-cut, then added to the top of the jar with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the jar with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added to the background.
JAR OF FLOWERS NOTEBOOK
These sweet little notebooks make an appearance in the stores around this time of year for back to school! It is a perfect size to drop in your purse. I used the same supplies and details from the card above. The back I finished with Bumblebee cardstock.
Notebook size is 3-1/4 x 4-1/2:
Isn’t that just the sweetest notebook? Did I mention that I LOVE these In-colors? lol! OK…next up on the Control Freaks Blog Hop is Lisa Martz, I know you’ll enjoy her projects, too!