SNOWFLAKE WISHES & LITTLE TREATS
Isn’t this a fun little gift to give someone? I placed a couple packages of the Christmas Rolo candies inside the Little Treats favor, but money tucked inside would work, right? I’m going to miss that Little Treats Die…make sure to grab it before it retires…it is even on SALE right now!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was cut with the So Many Snowflakes large die. At the bottom, the greeting was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink.
- Some small snowflakes from Snowflake Wishes were stamped with stamped off Balmy Blue Ink in the upper left and lower right corners.
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper was cut 3-3/4 x 3-3/4, then adhered behind the cut out snowflake with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then attached to the front of the card.
- Some Flowers for Every Season twine was adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensional to the center of the snowflake
- I punched some Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper with the Label Me Fancy Punch and added that on top of the twine.
- A smaller snowflake was cut from Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper and attached to the Label with a Mini Glue Dot.
- In the center is a Blue Gilded Gem and a couple small ones in the background to finish it off.
This DEFINITELY qualifies as sparkly! I love how it turned out! I wanted to make a coordinating favor, so grabbed the Little Treat Die.
- The Little Treat Die Box was cut from Misty Moonlight cardstock and assembled.
- A 1-1/4 x 6 piece of Snowflake Splendor DSP was wrapped around and adhered in the front.
- Some Flowers For All Season Twine was added to the front of the DSP with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The scallop circle from the Little Treat Dies was cut from Whisper White and added to the front.
- A little snowflake was cut from Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper and added to the center of the circle.
- The Little Treat greeting was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on Whisper White, then hand-cut and angled end. It was added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The top was closed with some Seaside Spray 1/4″ Metallic Ribbon, tied with some Flowers for a Season Twine that also sparkles with some Silver thread wound thru it!
- Finally, another Blue Gilded Gem was added to the center of the snowflake.
The card and treat box came together so quickly! LOVE that! OK…next up on the Control Freaks Blog Hop is the fabulous Debbie Henderson. I know you’ll enjoy her projects, too!
If you are in the U.S. and would like to place an order, here are the products I used!
Please use HOST CODE: RFHGDK6N