- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Seaside Spray was embossed with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder and added on front.
- Two 1-3/4 x 5 pieces of Hydrangea Hill DSP were cut at an angle on the top and bottom, then added to the outsides of the Seaside Spray panel.
- The large heart was cut from Basic White cardstock with the Be Mine Dies and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front.
- The Pretty Perennials flower was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink on Basic White, then cut with the Perennial Dies, along with the outline die from Seaside Spray cardstock and the center and leaf branch from Rococo Rose cardstock. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Pastel Pearl was added to the center.
- The greeting from In Bloom was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink. (I goofed and used the wrong set…meant to use Pretty Perennials!) Oh well!
I think this card definitely “Shares the Love”! OK…next up on the Control Freaks Blog Hop is the fabulous Wendy Weixler. I know you’ll enjoy her projects, too!