SWEET ICE CREAM
I love the Ice Cream punch…and I’ve combined it with another favorite…the Stitched with Whimsy Dies! Oh my! They do “melt my heart”! This was one of my cards for a recent swap!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam cardstock was “embossed” with the Stitched with Whimsy Dies.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Ice Cream Corner DSP was added to the front with a 1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Magenta Madness cardstock on top.
- A circle was cut from Basic White cardstock with the Layering Circles Die and stamped with the greeting from Sweet Ice Cream stamp set in Early Espresso Ink. it was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cone was stamped off with Cinnamon Cider Ink and the cross hash with full strength and punched with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch.
- The ice cream was stamped with Soft Sea Foam and Magenta Madness Ink on Basic White cardstock, the chips with Early Espresso and sprinkles with Poppy Parade Ink, and punched with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch. These were popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front.
- A red Resin Heart was added to the circle for a little bling.
This Sweet Ice Cream bundle is SO much fun! OK…next up on the Control Freaks Blog Hop is the fabulous Melissa Stout. I know you’ll enjoy her projects, too!
If you are in the U.S. and would like to place an order, here are the products I used!