Lots of Lavender
Lots of Lavender was the FIRST Sale-A-Bration set that I just HAD to have. You know…it is a FLOWER! But, I also have loved seeing the flower turned upside down as Wisteria! I enjoyed driving thru Alabama on Spring Break heading to Florida, and seeing the Wisteria blooming in the small towns we went thru! I combined the Lots of Lavender stamp set with the Picture Perfect Birthday greetings!
Here’s the card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Wisteria from Lots of Lavender is stamped with Memento Black Ink ramdonly across the front and sides of the 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then two-step stamped with Wisteria Wonder and Old Olive Inks.
- Happiest of Birthdays from Picture Perfect Birthday is stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- The Tailored Tag Punch was punched from Wisteria Wonder and Old Olive cardstock, then added to the left side and cut off the edge of the Whisper White.
- Three different sizes of the green Glitter Dots were added to the tag.
- The box base is made by cutting the Window Box Thinlit, you’ll need two cut from Old Olive cardstock and put together on the sides and bottom. (Cut off the lid.)
- I cut six 1-5/8″ squares of Whisper White and stamped the lavender/wisteria on them as above and adhered them to the sides.
- I added a 1 x 8-1/2 strip of Old Olive for the handle.
- It is filled with white Sweet Soiree Readie Shreddie.
- The greeting from Picture Perfect Birthday’s stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Wisteria Wonder cardstock and punched with the Tailored Tag punch. A 1/8″ hole was punched in the edge and tied on to the handle of the basket with Gold Tinsel Trim. Another green Glitter Dot was added to the tag, too.
Here’s a closeup of the tag: