Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme…this month it is “Christmas” and we each create a simple card every week using that theme! We are definitely on the countdown to Christmas now!
I love all the different pieces to the Merriest Moments Bundle. It has the stamp set, the outline die, the detail die AND an embossing folder that all interact with each other! On this card, I featured the embossing folder with a white-on-white effect!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was embossed with the Merriest Frames Embossing Folder.
- The rectangle was cut from Basic White cardstock with the Merriest Frames Die. It was stamped with the JOY greeting in Memento Black and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The poinsettia from Merriest Moments stamp set was stamped with Real Red Ink twice and Shaded Spruce once on Basic White cardstock, then cut with the Merriest Frames Dies. They were layered together and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Champagne Rhinestone was added to the center.
Isn’t this SO elegant looking? I love the details, yet it still has a simplistic look. Make sure to check out what Mary did this week for her “Christmas” Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary! Stay tune next week for another Creatively Simple card!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!