Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme…this month it is “Christmas” and we each create a simple card every week using that theme! For our last week, we are focusing on winter thank you cards since it is after Christmas.
I love these Stitched Snowflake Dies…I think they are one of the best ones that Stampin’ Up! has designed. And you know I have had ALL the snowflake sets! The stitching just adds so much interest and texture! I also love this color combination for winter (as you can tell from our Create logo!) I’ve had these snowflakes sitting on my desk from different projects that I didn’t use them on. They came together on this card pretty easily!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Fresh Freesia is “embossed” with the snowflake border die in Stitched Snowflakes Dies, then stamped with some background snow in Fresh Freesia Ink towards the bottom right.
- The Stitched Snowflakes were cut from Basic White and Pool Party cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thank You So Much from Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Pool Party cardstock, the end cut at an angle and adhered over the solid snowflake with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of white Subtle Shimmer Sequins were adhered in the background.
Those Stitched Snowflakes are really a WOW look with very little effort! Make sure to check out what Mary did this week for her “Christmas Winter Thank You” Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary! Stay tune next week for another Creatively Simple card!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!