Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s second Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme…this month it is “Hello” and we each create a simple card every week using that theme! This is our fourth week and the end of the month, so next month we will have a different theme!
I used Stampin’ Up!’s Biggest Wish for my simple card today. This set has all greetings in it with fun fonts!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Polished Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Black was added on top.
- The 2 x 5 piece of Expressions in Ink Designer Paper was added across the center.
- The tag was cut from Polished Pink cardstock with the Tailored Made Tag Dies and hello from Biggest Wish stamped three times on the tag with Memento Black Ink. It was also stamped on Basic White cardstock and hand-cut, then added over the center one on the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle for the tag was cut from Gold Metallic paper and added to the tag.
- Some gold Elegant Trim was tied on the tag with a bow.
- The tag was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals on an angle.
Isn’t that a fun card and I love that designer paper! Make sure to check out what Mary did this week for her “Hello” Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary! Stay tune next week for another Creatively Simple card!
Celebrate life's big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone's face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We've paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We've paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!