Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s second Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme…this month it is “Hello” and we each create a simple card every week using that theme! This is our fourth week and the end of the month, so next month we will have a different theme!
I used Stampin’ Up!’s Biggest Wish for my simple card today. This set has all greetings in it with fun fonts!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Polished Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic Black was added on top.
- The 2 x 5 piece of Expressions in Ink Designer Paper was added across the center.
- The tag was cut from Polished Pink cardstock with the Tailored Made Tag Dies and hello from Biggest Wish stamped three times on the tag with Memento Black Ink. It was also stamped on Basic White cardstock and hand-cut, then added over the center one on the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle for the tag was cut from Gold Metallic paper and added to the tag.
- Some gold Elegant Trim was tied on the tag with a bow.
- The tag was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals on an angle.
Isn’t that a fun card and I love that designer paper! Make sure to check out what Mary did this week for her “Hello” Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary! Stay tune next week for another Creatively Simple card!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!