Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme…this month it is “Celebrate Holidays”, and we each create a simple card every Tuesday in November using that theme!
Today’s card combines new product with a favorite set from last year! I used Merriest Moments a TON last Christmas season. I love the poinsettias! I thought it would be perfect to pair with the heart frame using the Framed Florets Dies that are available to order now, but will be in the new January-April Mini Catalog!
- Base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was cut with the heart oval frame from Framed Florets Dies, then adhered to the front.
- The center portion of another smaller oval was cut from Brushed Metallic gold cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Merriest Moments in Stazon Ink. TIP: Immediately clean your photopolymer stamp with an alcohol swab and then rinse with the Stampin’ Mist to clean and prevent the black from staining.
- The large and small poinsettia from Merriest Moments Stamp Set were stamped with Real Red Ink and two large and one small leaf with Garden Green Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Merriest Frames Dies (on sale Dec 1 for 60% off!!!). They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gold Seasonal Sequins were added to the center of the poinsettias.
I think the oval frames really give an upgraded look to the Merriest Moments stamp set, don’t you? Make sure to check out Mary’s Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stamps: Merriest Moments
Inks: Real Red, Garden Green, Black Stazon
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Brushed Metallic Gold Paper
Accessories: Merriest Frames Hybrid Dies, Framed Florets Dies, Seasonal Sequins, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: 4N99JVCA
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!