Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme…we are kicking off the new year with the theme of “LOVE”. Time to get ready for Valentine’s Day, right? We’ll create a simple card every Tuesday in January using that theme!
PLAYING IN THE RAIN & FULL OF LOVE
- Base is 4-1/4 x 11 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Dandy Designs DSP (SAB) was added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock, then added to the base card.
- a 1/4 x 4 strip of Flirty Flamingo was added above the DSP to hide the seam.
- The turtle from Playing in the Rain was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock and colored with Light Flirty Flamingo and Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends. The flower was colored with Dark Daffodil Delight and Light Flirty Flamingo Blends.
- The turtle was cut with the Playing in the Rain Dies and then the flower hand-cut off of his hand.
- The letter image from Full of Love was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink on Basic White cardstock and hand-cut around the envelope. The turtle, flower and envelope were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Full of Love was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- A trio of pink 2021-23 In Color Opal Rounds were added to the background.
I think I’ll mail this to my grand-daughter for Valentine’s Day! She’ll like the pink and orange toned colors! Now to make cards for the boys! lol! Make sure to check out Mary’s Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stamps: Playing in the Rain, Full of Love
Inks: Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo
Blends: Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB)
Accessories: Playing in the Rain Dies, 2021-23 In Color Opal Rounds, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!