Welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme. This month the theme is Animals! We will design our cards using this theme!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mint Macaron cardstock is added on top.
- The 2-1/2 x 5 piece of Mint Macaron Country Gingham Designer Paper was added down the center.
- The 2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the “Hi” greeting from Easter Bunny stamp set with Memento Black Ink in the upper left corner.
- A 1 x 3-1/2 piece of Early Espresso cardstock was torn across the top, then added to the bottom of the Basic White for the “ground”
- The bunny and three carrots from Easter Bunny Stamp Set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock. The bunny was colored with SU500, SU600, Crumb Cake Combo and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. The carrots were colored with Dark Pumpkin Pie and Dark Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends.
- The bunny was punched using the Easter Bunny Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The carrots were hand-cut and placed in the “ground” with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A trio of orange Iridescent Pastel Gems were added to the background.
So fun for ANY occasion! Make sure to check out Mary’s Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stamps: Easter Bunny
Inks: Memento Black
Blends: SU500, SU600, Crumb Cake Combo, Dark Pumpkin Pie, Dark Mint Macaron, Light Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: Basic White, Mint Macaron, Thick Basic White, Early Espresso, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Easter Bunny Punch, Iridescent Pastel Gems, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!