Happy official 4th of July! Hope you are celebrating with friends or family! And, welcome to Create with Connie and Mary’s Creatively Simple Challenge! Each month Mary and I will pick a theme. This month the theme is Dies! So many awesome dies in the catalog that can almost make the card by themselves!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Sweet Sorbet cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Blueberry Bushel is embossed with the Exposed Brick Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The three single flower petals from the Paper Florist Dies were cut twice from Sweet Sorbet cardstock, the center scallop circle from Blueberry Bushel and the center from Basic White. The petals were curled backwards and glued together (use a second center scallop circle on the back to hold them together as you work!) It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were cut with the Dies from Parakeet Party cardstock and tucked under the flower.
- The five petal flowers were cut from Basic White cardstock with the dies and the little centers from Sweet Sorbet cardstock. They were added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals over the leaves.
- Happy and a portion of birthday from Biggest Wish Stamp Set were stamped with Sweet Sorbet Ink on Basic White cardstock and hand-cut. They were added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The 4 from Alphabet Al A Mode Dies was cut from Basic White cardstock.
I think this worked out great, don’t you? I love Sweet Sorbet and Blueberry Bushel together for the red and blue! Make sure to check out Mary’s Creatively Simple card over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stamps: Biggest Wish
Inks: Sweet Sorbet
Cardstock: Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, Blueberry Bushel, Parakeet Party
Accessories: Paper Florist Dies, Alphabet A La Mode Dies, Exposed Brick Embossing Folder, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!