OK, I must admit it. I purchased the Have A Cuppa Bundle, but I’ve really only used the Framelits! There are a couple extra framelits that don’t have coordinating stamp images and I gravitated towards using them! Here is one card where I used the small coffee cups and Going Places Designer paper, along with Suite Sayings stamp set to make a wedding card…notice the interlocking handles?
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake, folded in half.
- The top third portion of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Lost Lagoon cardstock is embossed with the Delicate Dots Embossing Folder.
- On the 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Very Vanilla, the “ground” image from Timeless Textures was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink. Forever greeting from Suite Sayings was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink in the upper right corner. This piece was adhered to the front.
- At the bottom, a 3/8 x 5-1/4 strip of Going Places DSP was added.
- Two coffee cups were cut with the Cups & Kettle Framelit from Going Places DSP. The handle of one was sliced at the bottom so that they could be interlocked, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The heart framelit in Cups & Kettle was cut from Crumb Cake and adhered with the Fine Tip Glue Pen between the two cups.
Isn’t that a non-traditional wedding card? Of course, change out the greeting and make it birthday, friendship or whatever you want…so appropriate for almost any day!
It’s almost here! The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session is STARTING SOON!
March 2016 MINI SESSION
only $8.95 US with a projects using stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the March session:
- Pyramid Pal Thinlets & Large Number Framelits
- Sunburst Sayings Bundle
- Timeless Textures & Cups & Kettle Framelits
- Botanical Blooms Bundle
- Grateful Bunch
Sign up for both March and April and we have a FUN Bonus project for you!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!