It’s Day 2 of Create with Connie and Mary’s PREVIEW WEEK to kick off the start of the Holiday Collection next week! Today, Mary has a SUPER FUN project for you to check out…and guess what? The tutorial is FREE…just so you can see what our subscription service is all about! When you sign up, you’ll see a new project with photo tutorial posted EVERY DAY for FOUR weeks, except on Saturdays when we do our Blog Tour! So…that is over 24 projects for our Early Bird Price of only $24.95. But, don’t wait! That $5 savings goes away on Saturday and the price will be $29.95. Mary also has BLOG CANDY today…so check out Create with Connie and Mary to see where to go to leave a comment and a chance to win a FREE subscription to our Holiday Collection! And, if you’ve already signed up, we’ll apply it to our next session in the Spring!
So…in celebration of Mary’s project, I used Cheerful Tags on my card today! I’m sorry that you can’t enjoy the details as much as it looks in person! It is nice a shimmery and the tag has a lot of depth!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Bermuda Bay, folded in half.
- On the bottom of the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Soft Sky, the snowflake is stamped randomly with Soft Sky Ink.
- A 1/2 x 4 strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper was sitting on my desk and JUMPED right on my card to separate the stamped area. lol!
- I added a 3/4 x 5 piece of Brights (Bermuda Bay) Designer Paper on the right side.
- The tag in Cheerful Tags was stamped with Soft Sky ink and then another snowflake stamped on top of that with Soft Sky ink. The greeting from Cheerful Tags was stamped with Mossy Meadow on top of the snowflake and the row of trees along the bottom of the tag. Then it was punched with the Note Tag Punch and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used White Bakers Twine to add the All is Calm Snowflake Embellishment, securing the ends in the back and the snowflake has a little mini glue dot under it to hold it in place on the tag. What a fun accent!
- I colored the Rhinestone with Coastal Cabana Blendabilities and added it to the center of the snowflake!
See…I told you this card had more to it than meets the eye! Now…don’t forget to stop by Create with Connie and Mary and see Mary’s FREE TUTORIAL and find out how to get BLOG CANDY today!