It’s Day 3 of our Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions 2014 Preview Week! Today we have another FREE TUTORIAL and BLOG CANDY for you, brought to you by the fabulous Debbie Henderson! Go check out her fun card set over on Create with Connie and Mary! While you are there, don’t forget to sign up…we will be starting our session on Sunday and you don’t want to miss a thing! We have three weeks filled with one week of Fall/Halloween card set ideas and two weeks of Christmas/Winter card set ideas! NOTHING but cards! Over 72 card EXCLUSIVE ideas for only $19.95 US! These ideas won’t be shown anywhere else!
To celebrate, I made up another Fall card using For All Things. I love how this turned out with the flower in front of the leaves and the bold background print from Color Me Autumn Designer Paper!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Cajun Craze, folded in half.
- On top I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Color Me Autumn Designer Paper
- I used the Fun Frames Folder and Very Vanilla cardstock and embossed the frame, then cut it out. I stamped Hello Fall from the same Stampin’ Up! For All Things stamp set with Chocolate Chip ink.
- The leaf from For All Things was stamped with Chocolate Chip, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow Inks on Very Vanilla. Yes…they will be faded and light because of the way the leaf image is made…it is supposed to look distressed! I cut them out and added them to the left side of the frame with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used the Pansy Punch and Cajun Craze cardstock and punched the flower twice, layered it together with Stampin’ Dimensionals and scrunched the petals. I added a 7/8 Scallop Circle punched from Hello Honey in the center and scrunched it up, too. Finally, I added an Early Espresso Neutrals Button tied with Linen Thread in the center and adhered to the front.
I love the fall look this card creates! And I’m happy to have a Hello Fall greeting back in our lineup!
Don’t forget to go check out Debbie Henderson’s fabulous FREE TUTORIAL today and a chance to get a FREE subscription to our new Holiday Card “Create”tions edition over on Create with Connie and Mary!