Since it is the LAST DAY of Sale-A-Bration for the year, I couldn’t resist using a couple of the Sale-A-Bration items on my From the Garden card today! The Best Year Ever Designer Paper is one of the BEST DSPs we’ve had in my opinion. And, the late-comer Nature’s Perfection has become a favorite, too!
It’s also Day 3 of the Create with Connie and Mary PREVIEW WEEK for the upcoming Card “Create”tions Celebrations session! We are featuring another one of our fabulous Design Team members today, and she has BLOG CANDY for you…want to win a free subscription? Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
Honestly, when I first saw the From the Garden stamp set and matching framelits, I really didn’t think it was a set that I needed or would use. However, I took a chance and ordered it with some hostess credits, and I absolutely LOVE it! The variety of stakes in the Framelits are SOOOO cute and I know I’ll use them a lot! I can’t wait to play some more with them!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Sahara Sand, folded in half.
- A 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Pool Party was placed on top.
- At the bottom is a 3 x 4 piece of Best Year Ever Designer Paper (SAB selection). I used a 1/4 x 4 inch strip of the reverse side to hide the seam.
- The Deco Label Framelit cut the Sahara Sand cardstock and was placed on the front of the card.
- The Nature’s Perfection flower was stamped with Hello Honey Ink on So Saffron twice and cut out the full flower once and just the center of the second flower. I added a trio of Pearls in the center, then popped it up on the front of the Deco Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped the garden stake with Tuxedo Black Ink and cut with the From the Garden Framelits. The trio of flowers from Nature’s Perfection were stamped with So Saffron and the greeting from Nature’s Perfection with Pool Party ink. I tucked it behind the flower and adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensional, then tied a bow with the Painted Blooms Cotton Twine and added with a Mini Glue Dot.
LOVE it and used up some of the finished parts I had sitting on my desk! Love when I can use them up!
OK…don’t forget to check out who our Design Team Member is today over on Create with Connie and Mary…then sign up for our new session and get a chance to win a FREE subscription!