It’s Day 4 of the Create with Connie and Mary PREVIEW WEEK for the upcoming Card “Create”tions Celebrations session! We are featuring another one of our fabulous Design Team members today, and she has BLOG CANDY for you…want to win a free subscription? Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary today!
This stamp set, Just Kidding, was just introduced by Stampin’ Up! earlier this month! I normally don’t go for this style of stamp, but I do love some of the sayings and love that the ladies are already separate from the greetings! Plus, for $19.95 US, I thought it was a bargain!
She definitely reminds me of someone…can’t really figure out who! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Pink Pirouette cardstock, folded in half.
- Confetti Celebration DSP was cut to 3 3/4 x 5 (I’m on a mission to use up my DSP before the end of the catalog!) The reverse side was cut 1 x 4 and placed across the front.
- The Just Kidding lounging lady image was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink, then colored with Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Hello Honey, Real Red, and Crumb Cake makers, then cut with the Circle Framelit. It was layered on a larger Pool Party Circle Framelit and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Birthday was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Pool Party and punched with the Designer Label Punch, then placed halfway under the DSP.
- A Pink Pirouette (Subtles) Button was tied with White Bakers Twine, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I’m going to have lots of fun with this stamp set, I can tell! Remember, make sure to check out our Day 4 Design Team Member today over on Create with Connie and Mary!