It’s Day 4 of PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary! We’re getting ready to launch the Holiday Collection 2014 starting Sunday. It’s full of fun 3D Christmas/Winter home decor and gifts with step-by-step tutorials , suitable for classes or stamp camps! We are showing free tutorials this week so you can see what we are all about! Today, Deb Currier has a wonderful set of cards and a holder featuring Wondrous Wreath and the matching framelits. Check it out over on Create with Connie and Mary…get the FREE TUTORIAL…and find out where to sign up for BLOG CANDY…a free subscription to our Holiday Collection! Don’t delay…Early Bird Savings goes away on Saturday, too! Right now you’ll get over 24 tutorials for only $24.95! That’s $1 each!
I created this Ornamental Pine card for another swap that I participated in for WOW Holiday Cards! I definitely think this qualifies, don’t you?
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Island Indigo cardstock, folded in half.
- A 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White is adhered on top.
- Another Whisper White layer is cut 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 and sponged in the upper right corner with Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo Inks.
- The pine branch from Ornamental Pines is inked with Mossy Meadow Ink and an Early Espresso Marker and stamped in the corner.
- On top of that, Gorgeous Grunge is inked with White Craft Ink and randomly stamped for snow flurries.
- The pinecone is stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink on Soft Suede and cut out, and the White Gel Pen highlights the snow on it.
- The two left corners are rounded with the Corner Punch and a loop of Bermuda Bay Striped Ribbon is folded and adhered behind the Whisper White. This panel is offset to the right edge and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, the Ornamental Pines greeting was stamped with Island Indigo Ink, and Frosted Silver Sequins were added next to the greeting.
What do you think? I adore this card! OK…make sure to check out Day 4 of PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary!