Today is Day 4 of PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary! Debbie Henderson is back on board this edition! Although she doesn't have a full tutorial for you, she has made up a CUTE card and favor using Perfectly Preserved and Wonderfall for some inspiration for you! AND…she is offering BLOG CANDY, so find out how you can be entered into her drawing over on Create with Connie and Mary blog! Here's a sneak peek of HER project!
This card has been in my head for a while to do with the Perfectly Preserved stamp set, so since Debbie was featuring it today, I decided to show my card, too!
Yes! How about a preserved jar of eyeballs? lol! As my tag says…EEK!
- Base is Tangerine Tango with Lucky Limeade embossed with Spider Web folder
- Rich Razzleberry print is from Floral District Designer Paper
- I sponged around the edges and highlighted the web with Basic Black ink.
- The Perfectly Preserved jar is stamped on Crumb Cake and cut with the Cannery Framelit
- I stamped the lid with Tangerine Tango and cut with the Cannery Framelit, too.
- I used 1", 3/4", 1/2", 3/8" and 1/4" sized Circle Punches to make the eyeballs and highlighted with the White Gel Pen.
- Linen thread tied in a bow around the lid.
- I used Border Banter for the Spooky greeting, and handwritten EEK on the Small Jewelry Tag.
Creepy, huh? Hope you like it!
Don't forget to check out Create with Connie and Mary today! We are coming to the last days to get the $5 Early Bird Savings!